Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5 Reasons Why I'm Excited For 'Amazing Spider-Man'

Image of 5 Reasons Why I'm Excited For 'Amazing Spider-Man'
Between The Avengers proving to be the crown jewel in Marvel's movie crown - and Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Rises selling out opening weekend screenings like there's no tomorrow, one has to wonder: can The Amazing Spider-Man possibly stand tall alongside its superhero movie brethren?

Sony's reboot of the Spider-Man franchise has irked many a person since its inception. Personally, I've been interested in a Spider-Man movie reboot from the very beginning. Just about everything I've read and seen from the film since then has left me eagerly-anticipating The Amazing Spider-Man (the same goes for a good chunk of the Screen Rant team).

And so it is that, today, I'd like to share 5 reasons why I'm quite psyched to see The Amazing Spider-Man.



0 comments:

Post a Comment